HELP!!! LV Damier Bastille bag fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandyelaine

Sep 12, 2006
Hello!
Today I purchased a LV Damier Bastille messenger bag from a high end consignment store, so it is used. I am not sure if it is real or not. It has a leather handle, as in some pictures I see some have a cloth handle. On the inside there is a burgendy-ish suede, the main inner pocket, and a pocket in front of it. In some pics i see that the outter pocket is stiched in the middle to make 2 pockets, this doesnt have it, it is just one. There is no outter zipper pocket on the back, but there is on on the inside, and it does have a LV zipper tag. How big are they usually and what r they made of? This one seems smaller then some bags i have seen. On the inside there is the "made in France" tag stiched on, and i cant find a date code. Could this be an older model or something? It seems real to me, but from looking at pics online the newer ones seem different. I have seen pics of fake ones that look completetly different then the one i have too, like the inside having cloth instead of suede, and a cloth handle. Oh and also, on the sides where the handle attaches to the bag, it has the LV mark on both sides. On pics I have seen it says LOUIS VUITTON and only on one side. I am so confused! Please help!!! :crybaby:

Status
Not open for further replies.