Help!! LV Clemence or zippy??

mmkhoury

Sep 29, 2015
I need help deciding I'm going to get a new wallet and was going to purchase a zippy but was also planning on getting the Pochette Felicie so I and reconsidering the zippy and thinking about the clemence. Any thoughts of the clemence? I haven't seen in person and was going to order these items online. It's hard to get out to mall with my LOs

I have the Clemence and find it to be an overall excellent wallet, especially if you like the look and functionality of the Zippy, but would prefer something more streamlined. It's also capable of fitting inside of smaller bags such as the Pochette Accessories, Pochette Felice (there wouldn't be much space left over, if any at all, for extras though), and of course the Favourite.

Reactions: LuxMommy
Agree with all of the above, I have the Clemence in Mono and planning to get at least the Empreinte one, as well. I have looked at the Zippy many times, but it is just SO huge, I feel the Clemence is the perfect size.

Another vote for the Clemence here! I bought one in DE mid-March and have been using it daily, and it's surpassed my expectations so far. I love it!

I did want the world tour zippy mainly because of the flamingo and tried to purchase and then it said call to purchase, now it says it available to place in cart. I don't understand !! I called LV at south coast and they said it's not available but then why is it allowing me to place in cart!?

I did want the world tour zippy mainly because of the flamingo and tried to purchase and then it said call to purchase, now it says it available to place in cart. I don't understand !! I called LV at south coast and they said it's not available but then why is it allowing me to place in cart!?
You can always give CS a call and confirm whether or not there's any left, but it's a very real possibility that this is an error on the website. You'll never know unless you ask, but I wish you the best of luck *fingers crossed*

I don't have the Clemence but I have a Zippy wallet in DE. I love it, it looks and feels so luxurious with the smoothest zipper! But like many others have mentioned it is bigger, but it still fits in the middle compartment of my PM despite it's size. If you carry bigger bags like the NF it is perfect for it. But if you are more of a smaller bag/cross body gal than the Clemence might be better for you.