HELP! Lumi empreinte earth or new black?

I love the Earth color but to many brown bags in one's collection can get boring. So get the black! I myself am dealing with this right now. I am getting something in epi to switch it up as I currently own only mono and DE bags. :smile:

Does the store you go to even have the Lumi in black available for you to do an exchange before the price increase? You may have to pay the difference. Most lv stores took preorders and there are wait lists for the black. I know I was the only one in my store to actually get the only bag that came in on preorder and everyone else has to wait and hope they get enough in before the price increase to keep the old price.

I think OP could just order it online as the black emp bags have been released online (didn't check Lumi but last I checked, the speedy and artsy were already available for online purchase) and return the earth one she has for full refund... Instead of doing an exchange.

When you show them together so close they are both such beautiful colors! But I'm gonna have to go with the majority here - Black. Have you seen the Thread showcasing charms, bandeau's etc. yet? There's a recent posting of a black Capucine and all the different ways to adorn it.

Just think what you could do with the Black Lumi! ;)