Help, Love bracelet for super active person, or cuff?

EpiFanatic

VCA bb
O.G.
May 5, 2010
Hi Love experts, need your help. I am very active, work out 1-2 hours a day, heavy weights, barbells, marathon training, and I don't know how a Love would work with this much potential contact with damaging materials. I have a ver skinny wrist, 5.25 inches and would the banging on my hand while running for 1-3 hours bug me? I dont wear any bracelets or watches, or jewelry if i can avoid it while i am working out. Even a 16 is a bit big on me so there would be a lot of movement. But I just love the look of it. It is so perfect.

Would a cuff be smarter so I can take it off? Or have super active types gotten used to it?

I have 2 love bracelets & I'm a runner currently training for a 1/2. I wear a Nike sweatband over them when I'm running & lifting weights. It keeps them in place well. They don't move around on me. I also really wanted the bracelet look. Hope this helps!

Yes, I have heard that the cuff fits a little tighter, which would be a good thing for me. Yeah, I pretty much know I could not wear it running. Maybe I just need to be realistic and stick with the cuff.

I lift weights and run with my bangle and it hasn't been a problem. I was using a sweatband over it during workouts for the first few weeks after purchasing the bracelet, but have't been doing so for awhile. I have made it a habit to always wear the sweatband when indoor rock climbing (a few times a week) and it's worked like a charm to keep the Love in place. Granted, I'm not a marathon trainer, but for my level of physical activity, the bracelet has been just fine.

I wear two loves on my left arm, with a rather loose fit and I also lift weights and do gripper training. It doesn't bother me at all and the loves have been holding up perfectly. You only have to be careful not to get stuck behind something if you pick a looser fit. I once was in quite a hurry and nearly hooked my love on a door handle, I nearly got a heart attack.

Thanks all. I see active people find a way to manage it, or get used to it. I don't think I can. I don't even like wearing light bracelets when I exercise. I tried on a cuff today, the smallest one, and I just don't like the movement up and down my arm.

I have to figure something else out.

I love how it looks when it fits almost exactly.

I can see how I could get used to the scratches on it since it comes with daily wear.

I bought the size 16 cuff and wear it on my right wrist which is about 5.5" and it fits great. My left wrist is about 5.25" (weird but I am right handed so my left arm wasn't built up as much) and my cuff does feel too loose when tried on my left wrist to me. I try to work out 5-6 times a week and remove my cuff since I do a lot of cardio classes like body combat and insanity. I tried to wear it to class before and the movement especially during repeated punching motions bothered me so much that I just remove it now. Maybe I could have gotten used to it with time but I'm glad I have the ability to just remove it and not worry about it.

I bought the size 16 cuff and wear it on my right wrist which is about 5.5" and it fits great. My left wrist is about 5.25" (weird but I am right handed so my left arm wasn't built up as much) and my cuff does feel too loose when tried on my left wrist to me. I try to work out 5-6 times a week and remove my cuff since I do a lot of cardio classes like body combat and insanity. I tried to wear it to class before and the movement especially during repeated punching motions bothered me so much that I just remove it now. Maybe I could have gotten used to it with time but I'm glad I have the ability to just remove it and not worry about it.
smalls, thanks so much for confirming my fears. Yes, I do HIIT too, like insanity, and I can see that annoying you. my gut was warning me but i love the idea of the love so much that i was trying to ignore it. so realistically, unless i get one custom made, a bracelet is out of the question for me. the cuff i could take off if i needed to. hmmmm, never thought about the difference between the right and left arm.