Help! Louis Vuitton favorite mm or Gucci disco

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464478190.612157.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464478253.687275.jpg

2. What do you ladies think!? The Louis Vuitton favorite mm in de of the black leather Gucci disco?? If you own both which do you love more?

3. Gucci disco. Either is great though. ;)

4. LV favourite!

5. Gucci disco

6. I vote Favorite MM. I think it's very versatile bc you can use it a shoulder, cross body and clutch. It's a great piece! Good luck!

7. Disco

8. Favorite because of various ways you can wear it

9. Disco for sure. Gucci leather is amazing.

10. Disco

11. Even though I love LV and Damier Ebene I am going to vote Gucci Disco. I' m not keen on the magnetic closure and prefer having a zipper.

12. I love my disco. It fits so much more than you'd think and the leather is really lovely.

Sent from my SM-G920T using PurseForum mobile app

13. Even though I normally prefer LV over Gucci, I vote for Disco. You don't see this bag very often and it's all leather.

14. I love both and want both - but I have a Disco. The Disco is roomy and comfortable and I love the look of it so much. I also really love the Favorite too and like the options available for it but if I had to pick one, I'd go with the Disco. Meg's purseonal review of her red disco is what sold me on it!!

Do you want something strictly cross body or do you want the options like the Favorite? If you want a bag that has multiple purposes, the Favorite may be better but if you want mostly cross body and maybe long shoulder, then go for Disco. ;) You can't lose!

15. Disco.