Help! Looking for tattersall style number

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today at the outlet I bought a 100% cashmere muffler with a tattersall pattern. It was number 98717 and it comes with different colored backgrounds - blue, gray, ivory. The one I got has an ivory background. There's a picture of it at the link below (nma). The MSRP was $168 and with the markdown, clearance, and 20% coupon I got it for $55!

I really like it and I would like to get some matching accessories,especially a hat. I checked ebay, bonanazle, and craiglist and although I found some tattersall hats it's hard to tell if they are a match to my new muffler. The colors in the pictures aren't always true. Does anyone know the style numbers for matching hats and/or other accessories - if any?

I've never called Jax but if I called them could they assist me? Thanks in advance for your help!

http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=173007430

2. ^ for that tattersall pattern, or the grey one there are NO matching accessories. Any pieces you are finding are for either a MFF tattersall pattern, or older canvas tattersall pattern.

3. #3 Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
    Oh darn! Well, thanks for letting me know. Is my muffler MFF?

Can you suggest a solid-colored coach hat that matches one of the colors in the muffler - like a blue/teal hat, or even ivory! I want to wear it with a dark brown coat. Thanks again!

4. The muffler (if it's 100% cashmere) is a FP delete, not MFF.

There are a few MFF hats in wool with Teal and black... forget the other colors the wool crushers came in.

5. Thanks again, it is 100% cashmere so that's nice to know.