HELP! Looking for Red Metallic Reissue 228

ilovecocohanel

Hermes Addict
O.G.
Feb 18, 2008
Hi All,

Kindly inform if you have any idea where I can get a hold of a 228 Red Metallic Reissue.

read our rules pelase!

Thanks heaps!!!

amelia kelly

Sep 22, 2007
NZ/Asia
i am not from hk...but i was there last weeken(3 days ago)...and i went to 2 boutiques...both of the boutiques have it...sorry i dont have the numbers...but u can check it from chanel website...good luck...
btw...i went to the canton road boutique and peninsula hotel boutique...

ilovecocohanel

Hermes Addict
O.G.
Feb 18, 2008
I checked the prices in HK! Its soo expensive! 228 Jumbo is 29,400 HKD which is 3800 USD!!

So much cheaper in Europe, but then again its sold out there!:smile:

stefeilnately

LAVISHED
O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
We have a secondhand boutique in Singapore that has that..in fact the bag (Jumbo size) is featured in today's papers. If you are keen, I can give you her contact.

blackmango

O.G.
Jan 23, 2008
i second stefeilnately..i just walked past the consignment/2nd hand shop...the asking price is S$4980...works out to be about US$3550 approximately...hope it helps.. :smile:

Iluvbags2008

Apr 17, 2008
I heard that the colours of the Chanel Reissiue Metallic bags run.. a friend got one in Navy blue and dispose of it after a few use... Did anyone who own a metallic bag experience this?

ilovecocohanel

Hermes Addict
O.G.
Feb 18, 2008
HI,
thanks for the reply:smile:
How does the bag look? The 228 in Red?

Is it too IYF? cause its red?:smile:

Please give me your suggestions!!!

Thanks!:smile:

We have a secondhand boutique in Singapore that has that..in fact the bag (Jumbo size) is featured in today's papers. If you are keen, I can give you her contact.

MIffy27

2 many Chanel bags!!
O.G.
Jun 24, 2007
Chanel Land
I love the red metallic but the extra-large size (i.e. the 228) does not look so hot in red. So I would wait for fall if I were you. :smile:

stefeilnately

LAVISHED
O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
^^^If I can be honest with you, I think the red against gold hardware is gorgeous...but i'll think twice about it as there have been some issues with the dye coming off for the metallic bags...this particular bag has that problem (I actually called to enquire the condition). So to pay so much for an item that may shed its paint, i'll have to think twice...