Help! looking for quilted stam on sale!!!

Jul 22, 2007
hi tpfers,

happy 2008!

i am dying for a quilted stam in any standard colour and i'm so happy for all of you that got it at less than $600!!!! if anyone sees one, please please let me know. i've called around some nordie's but everything is gone :sad: and left my contact in case there is a return. would love one in black or navy, but......i can't be too picky.

thanks so much in advance.

cheers

hi tpfers,

happy 2008!

i am dying for a quilted stam in any standard colour and i'm so happy for all of you that got it at less than $600!!!! ........................

I didn't get one either :crybaby:
My SA at Nordstroms looked them up and called every store that showed as having one (including their own store!) and no one has any left. I think the only way to get one now is to be lucky enough to find one that's been returned, but then there's a possibility that it might not be in that great of condition.

Footcandy still has a Patchwork one for $775
http://www.footcandyshoes.com/istar...ept=A&manufacturer=JAC&sortby=&numperpage=12&
And a Metallic Bronze one for $875
http://www.footcandyshoes.com/istar...ept=A&manufacturer=JAC&sortby=&numperpage=12&

(the brown quilted one at $675 is gone)

Either that, or wait for the S/S sales - maybe now that so many PFers got one, there may be a better chance of getting one during the next round of sales/markdowns.

Plus, there's always ebay - and you CAN find authentic Stams at a decent price

You might want to try Barney's if you like the elastic quilted stams... not sure if they're still available but it's worth a try!

Neiman's may have them as well... considering that they haven't had last call yet, there might still be a couple out there.

I'm pretty sure Saks is cleaned out.

SA Peggy at Nordstrom Seattle had an ivory patchwork Stam on sale for $945 right before Christmas, but I have no idea if she still has it. You can call her at (206) 628-1253. She held it for me for a day, but I e-mailed and told her I wanted to wait for a quilted one. If she still has it, perhaps it's on second markdown. Good luck! Did just see a Plum quilted East West Stam on ShopBop moments ago for $8-something.

I just posted in the MJ sale sightings thread but I just saw a blue-green colored quilted stam at Nordstrom Rack in Lynnwood, WA for $499. It's beautiful.

omg thank u so much for this info. i went there and bought my 1st MJ bag actually for $460. that's a great deal! i will call them tomorrow! thanks again. i was looking for a black but this color sounds quite pretty.