Help looking for Patent Leather Tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am looking fot Patent Leather Tote. I found a Tote called the Bon Bon Tote is is from few seasons ago. I have only seen picures as the Neiman Marcus store that has it is far from me. Since I am new Chanel World
    I wanted to know if anyone has seen or has this bag and if they like it.
    I am really wanting GST in Patent but I can't find it anywhere if anyone knows if any store has it please leave me contact info.I know there is some new bags coming out but I heard most of them are Vinyl so I wanted to know what you think of this Bon Bon tote should I get it? Or wait it looks nice so tell me what you think or if anyone know any other nice Large Patent bags anywhere I can get. Bon Bon Tote is the middle one. Please Help.Thanks
    mail.aol.com/32797-111/aol-1/en-us/mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.28462158&folder=OldMail&partId=2

2. would love to help but can't access pic. can you upload a pic?