Help! Looking for diamond halo mountings for e-ring online

Dec 30, 2007
Hello everybody....I am writing this thread in behalf of a friend who is getting married soon and wants to choose her engagement ring...she's looking for a halo pave e-ring that fits a .25 carats round diamond.

Where can I/she find one at a reasonable price? (online, as we don't live in the US and the country where we live at has limited selection in stores, unfortunately)

I have seen some in Amazon, but they say the mountings can fit a stone up to 1 carat...if thestone is .25, will it fit in the mounting? We are really clueless when it comes to diamonds and I was wondering that 'cause if it fits a 1 carat but the stone is too little ? :confused1:

This is what we found on Amazon, has anyone heard of this site before? I really like some of the stuff they have but I am wondering if their prices are too good to be true. They have good reviews on Amazon...but, where else can we find something in a trustworthy site?

http://www.pompeii3.com/site/index.php?p=ersemi&pp=detail&id=1436

Also, where can we get loose diamonds? I went to blue nile but it doesn't seem like they sell the loose diamond, only if you buy the whole thing...

Thank you so much for replying! :biggrin:

BlueNile sells the mountings, as well, although I'm not sure if they sell them without stones. Their mountings are for a variety of diamond sizes and they do sell halo mounts, so it's worth checking!