Help! Looking for Botkier Lita Hobo...can't find it anywhere!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wonder if any of you have ever seen this Botkier Lita Hobo lately? I've been looking everywhere and I just can't find it! The only one I find is the one in black satin with patent trim, but I really don't want a satin bag, since it's so hard to clean. Any of you seen the leather one anywhere?
    THanks in advance!

Attached Files:

2. I saw a couple in satin on bonanzle.com, and some on ebay....I'd make sure to have them authenticated though.

3. I'd try checking ebay or Bonanzle! I think I saw a leather one recently on ebay. IA, though, it'd be good to have it authenticated first too, just in case.

4. thanks Hisgeekygrrrl and starkfan! I just checked ebay and bonanzle, and yes, I actually saw a black satin and a fucshia leather there....I'll keep an eye on them....thanks so much for finding them...I almost lost hope. :P:P

5. I saw one at Nordstrom Rack about a month ago. It was the black satin. It was the first time I saw the lita and fell in love. I didn't buy it right then b/c I have another black satin, but afterwards I couldn't stop thinking about it! A few days later I went back and it was gone :sad: I've been wanting one ever since!

Let me know if you see any in the leather, and I will do the same!

6. which Nordstrom Rack did you go to, nwhite? I went to the Topanga, CA and didn't find any Lita. Sigh....I hope there would be leather ones coming up for us...

7. I love the Botkier Lita. I have one in taupe "snakeskin" and and the fuschia one. Not easy to find the leather ones!

8. I hope so too! I went to the Dallas, TX store. I guess you never know what your going to find there. The last few times I went I didn't see any Botkiers :sad:

9. Lucky you!!

10. where and when did you get your taupe snakeskin, fabae? I just saw a picture of it online, and it is TDF!!!

11. I got it from Piperlime. I can't remember exactly when - I stalked it FOREVER - may have been last October.

12. well, lucky you, fabae....I'm sure you'll enjoy the bag for years to come....:smile:

13. Yea! I just bought a Lita Hobo!! I will post pics when I get her :smile:

14. Congrats! What color did you get? Nylon or leather? :graucho:

15. GP - It's not the nylon :graucho: