Help...looking for amethyst pink city with gold hardware

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone.....I am desperately trying to find the amethyst pink city w gold hardware...I have tried all the balenciaga stores, neimans, and saks, and they are sold out.

anyone know of any other boutques that sell bbags...I have to find this bag!!! I know I could probably find on ebay, but I would prefer to buy at a store...if anyone can help Id be so grateful:idea:

2. I have not seen one, but I imagine this color combo would be GORGEY!

3. someone just posted in the bal paris thread that there's a nice amethyst ggh city for sale. if you don't mind getting it shipped (plus customs tax) you could get it from there:smile:

4. I called like 15 places looking for a RH or covered RH amethyst city and no one had one :crybaby:, but one of the stores had GGH. I didn't take note of which one, but it may have been Barneys. I called every Barneys and every Saks that carries Bal. I know I'm not much help, but there is at least one GGH left in the US.

If anyone sees or hears of a RH or CRH amethyst city please please PM me!

5. check lettrade.com I think they have one!

6. #7 Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
    hi !on lettrade.com they have a giant work ,it is not a city ,it has a wonderful leather though:graucho: