Help! looking for a Tote. Any Ideas?

I think the gallery tote (as you posted) and the Heritage Stripe tote are pretty comparable in size. I have one of each...
I strongly prefer the gallery tote - patent leather - over "coated canvas" Sig.
But, I use the coated canvas for bad weather and don't worry about it at all.
gallery1.jpg

Try the outlets. Keep calling all the time.... that way if it is far you wont drive for no reason. If you are close then go... also craigsli$t. But you have to be very careful. I mean that. I would not have them send it, because you would have to pay first. But instead you can pick up at a open place....

my outlet (leesburg,va) had a couple of patchwork gallery totes last weekend and several styles of gallery totes for 100 bucks...i got a studded lurex black tote for 99 bucks and i love it!
although i am so eyeing the new heritage totes, i mght end up ith one of those too!

90046---I love that tote you've got pictured! Yummy!

If you have anoutlet near you they've got these super cute and classic looking lurex totes making the rounds! Mine is pictured below that I just picked up for $100 and change!!!

Good luck deciding on one!!! IMO, you can NEVER go wrong with a tote, which sadly I just recently discovered! (Do you all know how many great TOTES I've passed by?!)

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 52
I'm a huge tote fan! You have some great suggestions, I don't know that I have much to add. I do consider my Madeline a tote, and a great one at that!

I got to see the gallery totes at Von Maur this weekend. They were alot smaller than what I thought. Then I walked down to the Coach store and seen the new Heritage totes. I'm not too thrilled about the material. Its like a hard plastic or something. I really like the material of the gallery totes. My Sabrina is great as far as size. Lovecoachmore.. i loved your tote. any help to let me know the size?

I have two gallery totes in different sizes and I really use them both a lot. One is 12345 which is about 14x12x5.5" and the other is 12344 which is 13x9x4.5. I got them from the outlet around Christmas and the larger was about $120 and the smaller $100. They are so versatile. I had planned on giving one away as a gift, but I was too selfish! Kept them both. If you can get to an outlet, you'll have to look them over and decide what size fits you best.