HELP, Looking for a Swing Pack

princess

Dec 30, 2006
I'm currently looking for a swing pack. (if that's what It's called)

Louis Vuitton has one in the Monogram Canvas, but I've never been a fan of the Monogram Canvas.

p10203346_ph_hero.jpg

I remember once seeing Coach have something similar to this, but I can't find it on the site anymore. Coach also has a few others, but It's too small to fit my travel needs. (Passport, Flight Ticket, Wallet, Cellphone, Coin Purse, Keys, etc.) I'm not looking for something that's huge, the size of the MC would be great. Also, has anyone seen the Fendi one? I remember seeing it while shopping at the Fendi store, but the last time I went back to check they longer had it.

10129_BKHP6_d2.jpg
10362_B4WT_d2.jpg

These are the Coach ones, I love the pink one. It's so cute, but too bad It's too small.

So do any of you girls own a swing pack? Know of any swing pack? Please post a picture, and designer would be great. Thanks!

Hi, how about this unisex messenger in lime by a Canadian designer, Retrodelic? It's on sale now. However, if you add import duties and cost of shipping, the price could go up to much more than the US$85.

http://www.retrodelic.com/maxx_seagreen.html

I'm sorry, but that's just.... not me. I'm not digging the whole, "look-a-like" Burberry print on the inside. And I'd rather much have interest in something a little, higher end? But thanks any way.