Help! Looking for a shoe similar to the Alti

jenm2009

Feb 27, 2009
I've been searching for tall black shoe for special evenings out.

I've always absolutely loved the Alti (in black kid leather) but I unfortunately can't locate a pair anywhere in my size (36).

Can anyone recommend or think or a shoe that is similar to the Alti ? I also like the Ernest Glam Noir but they also are out of my size (http://www.ernest.fr/produit/glam-noir-ma/)

Pictures below :smile:

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

jenm2009

Feb 27, 2009
How about the Bianca? They come in 120mm and 140mm. Depends what heel high you prefer.
Is the Bianca still being sold?

Would love to find a 140mm Bianca in a size 36 in black kid leather.

Also open to other suggestions.

Thank you!!! :smile:

BirkinLover77

Apr 30, 2014
New York City
I've been searching for tall black shoe for special evenings out.

I've always absolutely loved the Alti (in black kid leather) but I unfortunately can't locate a pair anywhere in my size (36).

Can anyone recommend or think or a shoe that is similar to the Alti ? I also like the Ernest Glam Noir but they also are out of my size (http://www.ernest.fr/produit/glam-noir-ma/)

Pictures below :smile:

Thanks in advance!
Here is my suggestion "So Kate" Black Patent or Kid Leather (5" heel), ultimate sexy for a night out on the town or any function.

Christina2

O.G.
Sep 18, 2008
I am LOVING the heel on the ernest pump. I have Steve Madden DejaVu that are a higher heel with an almond shaped toe. I wear them lot - LOVE the look ! You can find them here -www.stevemadden.com

jenm2009

Feb 27, 2009
Here is my suggestion "So Kate" Black Patent or Kid Leather (5" heel), ultimate sexy for a night out on the town or any function.
Always have a pair of so-kates :smile:

Was hoping to get something like the Alti, with a platform.

Open to other suggestions though :smile:

HelenOfTroy45

Jun 20, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
Bianca 140 is definitely the closest in style to an Alti.
They are one of the classic series so they will pop up in boutiques. Why dont you call a boutique closest to you and have your name put down on a waiting list.