Help! Looking for a Monogram Palm Springs Backpack MINI

katg519

O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
Hello,

I was hoping my fellow TPFers could assist! I'm looking for a Monogram Palm Springs Backpack Mini. I was recently in Europe and it was sold out everywhere (London, Milan, and Brussels). I know that it's not available online and CS was of no help since they can no longer check store inventory. For those of you who have trusted SAs in the US that you can share their contact info with me, I would greatly appreciate it so that I can check with them if they have stock.

TIA!!

Hello,

I was hoping my fellow TPFers could assist! I'm looking for a Monogram Palm Springs Backpack Mini. I was recently in Europe and it was sold out everywhere (London, Milan, and Brussels). I know that it's not available online and CS was of no help since they can no longer check store inventory. For those of you who have trusted SAs in the US that you can share their contact info with me, I would greatly appreciate it so that I can check with them if they have stock.

TIA!!
The Seattle Nordstrom LV Boutique has one, lmk if you want me to pass on your information.

Reactions: serybrazil