Help! LONG SHOT...reissue black w/gold hardware???

shopaholicsister

Chanel fever
O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
Ladies, I've been looking everywhere for this bag, either 226 or 227 size. I know it's a long shot at this point, but does anyone know where I can find one? Chanel boutiques included!

TIA!

Thanks hobo7! I spoke to Kelly and she said none were available, although she eventually mentioned that there was one on hold for someone trying to decide between two sizes, so she's supposed to call if that one becomes free.

For anyone looking, there are still a few ruthenium hardware reissues available at Saks, NM and BG.

But there is some good news...a super ambitious SA at NM (who I just started working with) was keeping an eye on their warehouse arrivals and snagged a gold hw 227 for me! It was one of 3 that came in yesterday!

Argh! I almost got one today...my SA from NM texted me that they just got some in the warehouse...but right when I was about to ask him to get one for me...they SOLD OUT! It was SO fast.

Thanks hobo7! I spoke to Kelly and she said none were available, although she eventually mentioned that there was one on hold for someone trying to decide between two sizes, so she's supposed to call if that one becomes free.

For anyone looking, there are still a few ruthenium hardware reissues available at Saks, NM and BG.

But there is some good news...a super ambitious SA at NM (who I just started working with) was keeping an eye on their warehouse arrivals and snagged a gold hw 227 for me! It was one of 3 that came in yesterday!

I called BG yesterday to exchange my Black 225 RHW for a Black 226 RHW and Monica said they were out. Should I ask to speak to another SA?