HELP! LMB-LV KIT shipped to AUTRALIA..

Detski54

O.G.
May 24, 2012
Hi. I just ordered lovin my bags lv kit last July 18 and paid for an express shipping. The tracking shows it was shipped July 19. When I checked again, the last info showing was dated July 21 saying "processed thru NY USPS facility". I was wondering why I haven't receive them until now. Does anybody here in Australia knows how long before the item arrives from the US Thru USPS express post? Thank you!

deepott said:
It does seem a while for express, do you have a number that you can contact the postal service? Maybe give them a call on Monday.

I just went to our local Australia post yesterday afternoon, I asked them if there's a package for me from the US, coz I was thinking maybe it was just there that's why I haven't got them yet. Sadly, they said there wasn't any for me. =(

Detski54 said:
Hi. I just ordered lovin my bags lv kit last July 18 and paid for an express shipping. The tracking shows it was shipped July 19. When I checked again, the last info showing was dated July 21 saying "processed thru NY USPS facility". I was wondering why I haven't receive them until now. Does anybody here in Australia knows how long before the item arrives from the US Thru USPS express post? Thank you!

Happened to me before, ordered it and checked the tracking system still said it is in Chicago and 7 days later still showing same status. I emailed to Barbara (@LMB) in the morning and received reply same say telling me she is going to check on her side. However on same day later in the afternoon I received the kit!

I think could be because it is a cream and with all these threat we seen on tv they are extra care with this kind of items. I am sure you will get it in any case email Barbara to let her know. GL!

Hi. Thanks for the response. I already emailed her asking for any updates. She just called USPS to send me the tracking details (w/c shows the July 21 info), which I think is kind of ridiculous coz I already have that from the beginning. But the good news is, when I checked again the tracking today, it says that it's already in Sydney, awaiting for the clearance for delivery. Yeah, i think you're right. Customs are very cautious at this time. I hope will get it on Monday! c",)

Sellabella said:
Im in Aus as well and still waiting for my LMB - I cant take my new bag out until I treat it! This certainly isnt 'express'!

Hi. When did you purchased it? I receive them yesterday. I think the problem is with our customs. It take a while before they release it for clearance. GL and hope you get yours soon! c",)

Detski54 said:
Hi. When did you purchased it? I receive them yesterday. I think the problem is with our customs. It take a while before they release it for clearance. GL and hope you get yours soon! c",)

I ordered on the 23rd of July - so almost a week and a half.. Normally I wouldn't be jumping up and down about it but a) I've ordered express from the US before and it arrived within the week and b) I can't use my bag til I treat it :sad:

Sellabella said:
I ordered on the 23rd of July - so almost a week and a half.. Normally I wouldn't be jumping up and down about it but a) I've ordered express from the US before and it arrived within the week and b) I can't use my bag til I treat it :sad:

I ordered mine last July 18 and got them yesterday July 30. They were purchased w/ express shipping also. Yeah, I understand you! Me too, I wAs so excited for it to come so I could clean my bags (they ere preloved tho). If you want you can pm me your address, I'm done with cleaning, I wouldn't mind letting you use mine so you can start treating your bag. Then you can just send it back to me after you're done. =)