HELP! Lizard skin- price, finish, rarity?

?

Do you like the Birkin in lizard?

1. Yes! It's gorgeous!

2. I like it

3. I like it, but would rather get a croc!

4. it's ok

5. It's "not me"

6. ewwwwwwww.........it's fugley!

7. I don't like Birkins. Period.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I've contemplating a Birkin purchase, and I really like the lizard skin, but know nothing about it! I want a 32 HAC (btw, is there a HAC size between the 32 and 45?), but I don't know if it comes in that size, as I've only seen them in the reg 25. Does anyone have an estimate on price ( I was thinking it would be about the croc price) or how hard it is to get? Last question: is there a matte and shiny finish?

Thanks everyone! Any knowlege would be greatly appreciated!:biggrin:

Here's an eBay link:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Sophisticated-Matte-Black-25cm-LIZARD-Hermes-Birkin-Bag_W0QQitemZ6867271740QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2. I have an orange lizard agenda and I'm liking it more and more each day.

Last month, I also saw a matte lizard 25cm Birkin in chocolate brown and it was gorgeous.

So, I guess it comes in matte and shiny.

Although, I've been told that the shiny one might have a tendency to crack after a long, long time.

The lizard is cheaper than croc.

Here's the link to my orange agenda for you to see.
    http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/from-husband-love-my-new-orange-lizard-agenda-10956.html

3. I would love one!:nuts:

4. I love all the Hermes exotics...

5. I have more of a passion for croc bags. I collected them in Kellys a while back. Though, lizard is gorgeous.

6. I'd pass on lizzard

7. I haven't really thought about it but by the pictures it looks gorgeous~ I'd definitely put it to good use!

8. not for me - I love the ostrich!

9. I am not sure about the lizard actually but I am sure of ostrich and the croc.:lol:

10. Love lizard, but would rather have croc! I am seriously in love with croc, and even the ostrich! TDF!!!

11. I prefer ostrich or croc for bags, but I like lizard for accessories.

12. I love the texture of lizard it's almost like it's glitttery.....Croc is nice but it's a little too popular..

13. Same for me! :smile:

14. Gigi, Greentea- do either of you know pricing or how common/ hard to get they are? Thanks!

15. Valley - I saw last month a 25cm chocolate brown Birkin in matte lizard and palladium hardware. It was like 10,500 Swiss Francs or roughly 8,300 US dollars.

I think you can order them like the ostrich and croc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice