Help Lindy Eclat Rouge Casaque/Rose Jaipur - to get ?

BabyBenV

O.G.
Aug 17, 2011
Dear all

My SA has been generous to me, she has a Lindy Eclat Rouge Casaque/Rose Jaipur on hold fr me. I also went down to see the bag in person. To my surprise it's a 26 Lindy. I am really torn because of the size. It's my dream combo but the size is v v v small as I am 5'7 and used to wearing bigger size bags, i.e. K35 and B35.

During these past 2 mths, I had passed 3 lindy bags, either the colour or the size is nt right ). I was offered L30 Bleu Electric (what was i thinking? I just had a cold feet), L34 in Eutope and Bleu Thalassa (coz the size is v big and somehow look weird in bump area). But somehow my SA nvr tired of offering this Lindy fr me (maybe she really needs to convince me that this is a great bag fr mom and baby/toddler).

Any kind advise would be appreciated.

Thank you

if you have seen it and tried it on and thinks the size is not right, then no! sounds like the lindy 30 is the right size for you...i have been in your position before a couple of times. i love orange and iris, but in a lindy 34 it was just too bulky at the bottom so i did not get it!! i also turn down a BE lindy 30, i don't like BE in large doses!! your perfect lindy will come along since your SA appears to be trying hard to get you your lindy!! so wait..

Don't worry, you are not alone. I hv also turned down a few Lindys becos of size and color. At Hermes price point, it has to be 100% perfect and absolutely what you wanted. Pls don't compromise.

Quite agree with Chincac, the price of these bags are just way too crazy to not love them 110%. Lindy is such a lovely bag, i have a 30 myself and love it to bits and pieces!! I have a 34 as well but as you said she is a bit big so she goes with me normally just on travel.

I'm sure your SA will understand and will help you find that perfect lindy!

FabChix said:
Quite agree with Chincac, the price of these bags are just way too crazy to not love them 110%. Lindy is such a lovely bag, i have a 30 myself and love it to bits and pieces!! I have a 34 as well but as you said she is a bit big so she goes with me normally just on travel.

I'm sure your SA will understand and will help you find that perfect lindy!

Hi FabChix

Thank you for your kind advise on the above. My SA is def the sweetest. Whenever she got new shipment, i am always get informed and she always wants me to see first. She knows that I am after the bright colour bag. Somehow the colour vs size always be the biggest obstacle to mk the proper decision. Fyi, in the country where I live (i.e SE Asia) lindy is v popular and rumored to hv the waitlist as well as B and K.

Arrgghh.. Seems thay i have to painfully let it go :sad:

I too agree with the rest that you should only buy what you really love and what truly makes you happy. I too have turn down a few lindys because of wrong size or colours. In the end, when the right one turned up, I knew that it was worth waiting for.

Since you are tall, I do feel 30 is a better size for you too. Go with your heart and I agree with everyone, with the price point, it has to be absolutely perfect before buying it.

I m also 5\7 and feel 30 is the right size. I turned down LIndys before because of the leather too. Still waiting and I was from very excited mode from the beginning till now that I m just relax and wait for the right timing. I agreed that with H pricing, dont compromise. DO reveal when you found your new love.

Hi everyone

Thank you for your kind advise. I have decided that i will pass this one as well. My worry is just that once i let it go, it may not be coming back (the colour combination). Fyi, i am looking fr either Rose Jaipur or Rouge Casaque bags . Eclat type or single colour (not only the lindy, honestly).

Yeah, it's painful but when the right bag comes along, you'll know it is worth waiting fr.

kobe939 said:
BE lindy :dream:

I personally feel 26 is a bit small as I am about the same height, I got a 30 recently and it's perfect.

Hi Kobe

Btw, your new eclat lindy is tdf :smile:

I know right! At that time, I just recently acquired my Kelly so I was nt really sure whether i should hv gotten another Lindy. Besides, i was nt sure if i really like BE.I finally had a cold feet and passed on the bag.

Yes, the 30 is the perfect size, isn't it? Whereas the 34 falls weirdly in the bump area and will always be banging the hip when I carry it on my shoulder. Although honestly for a B and K, i prefer the 35.

Hi Kobe

Btw, your new eclat lindy is tdf :smile:

I know right! At that time, I just recently acquired my Kelly so I was nt really sure whether i should hv gotten another Lindy. Besides, i was nt sure if i really like BE.I finally had a cold feet and passed on the bag.

Yes, the 30 is the perfect size, isn't it? Whereas the 34 falls weirdly in the bump area and will always be banging the hip when I carry it on my shoulder. Although honestly for a B and K, i prefer the 35.

As other said, follow your heart and the right bag will come along and it's totally worth the wait. Also, you have a darling SA, she will help you get the one you want. If you have doubt, don't buy, it's a lot of money, you need to be sure. :biggrin: