HELP LIMITED BUDGET: W/C BANDEAU FOR AZUR AND MONO BAGS) post pics pls

ayboree

you know you love me
May 7, 2008
ive seen a lot of pictures of lovely bag accessorized with bandeaus that make them more beautiful :smile: thats why i decided to buy one (my first),

but the problem is i only have budget:crybaby: for 1 bandeau and i need it to look good on mono and azur bags that i have

please post picture! i really apreciate yor help :heart:
thank you :smile:

brown papillon bandeau

2712879026_18dd2e4023.jpg

ive seen a lot of pictures of lovely bag accessorized with bandeaus that make them more beautiful :smile: thats why i decided to buy one (my first),

but the problem is i only have budget:crybaby: for 1 bandeau and i need it to look good on mono and azur bags that i have

please post picture! i really apreciate yor help :heart:
thank you :smile:

Here's the Papillon Bandeau in Violet and Brown on my Azur Speedy and if you click on the link below, you'll find other Bandeaus I put on the Mono Beaubourg ~ so you can kinda get the idea of some bandeaus that looks good with the Mono pattern ...HTH!

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/bandeau-makes-beaubourg-more-feminine-part-ii-duh-336711.html

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bell08.jpg
    Bell08.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 5,700
  • Bell09.jpg
    Bell09.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 568
since azur has such a nice neutral color, practically any color bandeau would look really nice on it. but my personally favorite, anything from the papillon bandeau line. any of those colors are yummy!