HELP LIMITED BUDGET: W/C BANDEAU FOR AZUR AND MONO BAGS) post pics pls

ayboree

you know you love me
May 7, 2008
philippines
ive seen a lot of pictures of lovely bag accessorized with bandeaus that make them more beautiful :smile: thats why i decided to buy one (my first),

but the problem is i only have budget:crybaby: for 1 bandeau and i need it to look good on mono and azur bags that i have

please post picture! i really apreciate yor help :heart:
thank you :smile:

mariah9999

Lovin' LV
O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
Purseville
I'm not going to be any different here...The papillon bandeaus are gorgeous! Go for the white or pink for mono and azur bags.

mikatee

May 25, 2008
I vote for the Papillon Bandeau! It is so cute and it will emphasize the beauty of your Mono and Damier bags! :smile:

SweetPurple

Aug 13, 2007
ive seen a lot of pictures of lovely bag accessorized with bandeaus that make them more beautiful :smile: thats why i decided to buy one (my first),

but the problem is i only have budget:crybaby: for 1 bandeau and i need it to look good on mono and azur bags that i have

please post picture! i really apreciate yor help :heart:
thank you :smile:
Here's the Papillon Bandeau in Violet and Brown on my Azur Speedy and if you click on the link below, you'll find other Bandeaus I put on the Mono Beaubourg ~ so you can kinda get the idea of some bandeaus that looks good with the Mono pattern ...HTH!

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/bandeau-makes-beaubourg-more-feminine-part-ii-duh-336711.html

Attachments

madge_168

LuVin' my babies!
Jan 24, 2008
Manila
since azur has such a nice neutral color, practically any color bandeau would look really nice on it. but my personally favorite, anything from the papillon bandeau line. any of those colors are yummy!