Help! Leopard Pigalles!

javaboo

What to wear?
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Does anyone know where I can find these shoes? I heard they were on sale at BG is that true? If so how much are they selling them for? Does anyone have the item number for them? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

on ebay I saw them in the $700+ price range. My guess is they were bought on sale and sellers are placing the starting bids or buy it now at regular price.

here is the whole sku , not sure which numbers you will need, I picked them up onsale for 497.00, 5 something w/ tax

324 551 f8018

119304 1808L0

021 MDBRW

hope this helps, they are a great pair:heart::heart:

Javaboo - which shoe are you looking for, the patent or the pony hair leopard? I have seen the patent leopard in various heights at numerous locations because I don't think that shoe was very popular in neither the brown nor the blue patent. I have seen tons of that shoe at Saks, Barneys and other places.
I have seen the leopard pony hair with the 100mm heel at BG on sale, I actually picked up a pair and I love them. As of yesterday afternoon, they still had them in a size 39 and I saw a few other pairs in various other sizes. I have a size 37.5 and 38 and I will likely be returning one pair in the next few days.

Thanks everyone, I've been sooo busy these pass few days I wasn't able to reply.

Kamilla: I'm looking for the Pony hair one in a size 5 (if they have it). Do you have the reference number of the shoe?

Thanks all and have a Merry X-mas!