Help! Legacy signature leather laced denim or white leather Ali/Mandy???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I hate it when I buy a wallet and then decide I have to buy the matching bag!!:graucho:

Filenes is just getting some of the older Legacy pieces, and I just bought the older style Legacy denim french wallet (with the white leather laced trim) yesterday. I did not buy the bag because I can't decide between that or a white leather Ali or Mandy, and I figure the wallet will go with either??

I mostly like leather, and don't buy much signature in general, but I do kind of like the occasional signature pieces (especially denim). Also, color transfer problems and dirt are minimized more I think. However, overall out of all three I probably would prefer the Ali or Mandy.... even though I don't always like the way the Mandy slouches, and I'm kind of tired of my Ali. OK, I admit I'm confused!! :P

Help..what's a girl to do?? Should I purchase the denim signature that really matches the wallet, or get the white leather Ali or Mandy??

Thanks! I need to decide today!! :confused1::confused1::confused1:

2. Get the denim . If your like me you probably have enough leather bags. The denim sounds fun .

3. Thanks! That's true. I also could get the Bleecker denim version as well. They have those on sale at the dept. stores. Minus the turnlock, the wallet seems to match these bags ok.

4. I would get either the mandy or ali, I love these two bags. I don't love mandy as much as Ali on me but love the way both of these look in white.

5. You are so much like me!! I got a wristlet for my B-day and had to get a bag to match!

I love the denim, so I am really partial to that one. You seem to love it as well...so it comes down to what you love more.

What's a girl to do??:girlsigh:

6. I would say a white Mandy or Ali. But I'm not a signature fan. I have a whiskey Mandy and it's a fabulous bag, and I"ve been lusting after a white Ali for months!

7. I'm not usually a fan of the denim sig with white. I think I would like the wallet though because then it's just a touch of the combo-but I wouldn't go for a whole bag. But if you love it, you totally should! So if it were me, I'd be going with white leather and probably Ali because I've never been a Mandy fan. But I am intrigued by the Bleecker idea too sooo....guess I'm no help at all!

8. I think the denim sounds cute! Even if signature isn't your 'norm' there is no harm in deciding you like a sig piece or two and carrying it! It's fun to switch it up sometimes!

9. I would do a white Ali or Mandy.