Help! Lanvin satin/patent trim flats......

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. do they run true to size or is upsizing needed? I have pretty wide feet. TIA :flowers:

Attached Files:

2. No Lanvin run true to size.. you will need at least a 1/2 size up if not a full size up. I usually wear a US 8 and in Lanvin I am a 38.5 or 39. I'd say full size up if you have pretty wide feet.

3. i have a pair really similar to that, it's leather with patent leather trim and i make the mistake of getting a 38. I have a slender foot and usually wear a 7.5 but these can get uncomfortable. I think they have stretched a bit from wear and fit pretty well now but I would definitely size up at least 1/2 a size to even a whole size.
    I don't own any of their satin pairs, just leather, so I don't know how much give they have... is there a Barneys or Saks near you so you can try them on first??

4. French brands are 1 size smaller than your typical European size. If you wear an Italian 38 you have to have a French 39. Don't risk it, because those shoes cost a lot of money, you don't want them uncomfortable!