Help Ladies! How do I spice up this dress?

abandonedimages

:]
O.G.
Mar 11, 2006
136522_9000l.jpg

So I'm finally about to get this Ann Taylor dress (I still need to show you all pictures of the green dress I also bought from Ann Taylors). My BF's being extra nice to me because he's trying to convince me to go to VA with him (long story), and I love it like it is but I was thinking - do you ladies think a scarf around the mid-section would spice it up a bit? No? Or yes, and what colors?

I'd do it up with accessories. Maybe gold/coral, or silver/blue.

Or, you could get really loud colored shoes.

Also, make-up could play a large role in the overall effect as well. :smile:

Beautiful dress. I agree with BagLovingMom. I would do some chunky jewelry. And/ OR FABULOUS colored shoes!

Personally, I don't think I like the scarf idea, makes me think you are trying to cover up something. I'd prefer a belt over the scarf.

You'll look amazing!

Minnie said:
I would do a square belt, do you know what i mean??

Holy &*@. I hadn't even thought of that! Thanks Minnie, that's such a great idea.

iliabags said:
Beautiful dress. I agree with BagLovingMom. I would do some chunky jewelry. And/ OR FABULOUS colored shoes!

Personally, I don't think I like the scarf idea, makes me think you are trying to cover up something. I'd prefer a belt over the scarf.

You'll look amazing!

True, true.

Pictures of my new dress. Sorry, crappy photography again. I wish I could've modeled it ON me, but there's no body length mirror in my dorm :/

Attachments

• dress 001.jpg
    dress 001.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 49
  • dress 002.jpg
    dress 002.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 35
  • dress 003.jpg
    dress 003.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 36
  • dress 004.jpg
    dress 004.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 26
Oooh I like the new dress, I love the wide belt idea, they're so popular these days. Some wood bracelets would be a pretty contrast there's some pretty and cheap ones at the Gap. You'll look great whatever you go with!! Also BR for inexpensive jewelry and Urban Outfitters!!