Help Ladies! How do I spice up this dress?

hey have you seen the spring stuff on PUCCI SHOES - Dazzle up the classy dress w/ perhaps a PUCCI Flip-Flop, they are expensive and look it too and a fabulous belt-pull out a color from her classic pattern. PLS. Stay away from the western/hippie feel belt and NO RHINESTONES, You have a simple dress, keep the belt one color and the shoes are bright, classy, sexy and just pulls it all together. Hey, Ive just gotten myself all excited, I need to shop NOW!!!

Definitely no belt, or scarf, with a plain, white, strapless dress (unless the scarf's around your head; think '60s Pucci)!

For day: Colourful - yellow gold earrings (blue, turquiose, red and/or coral) with chunky bangles (wood and/or gold and/or colourful). Complete the look with a colourful, or gold metallic, clutch (or hand-held bag) and shoes/sandals.

For night: Monochrome - white gold diamond and pearl earrings, with a chunky black bangle, or pearl bracelet and a pearl and diamond cocktail ring. Complete the look with a black, silver or grey clutch and shoes/sandals.

Avoid necklaces, unless chokers, as these will destroy the bustline of the dress.

Hope this helps! :biggrin:

Two other suggestions, I've just thought of:

1. Nautical:

For day: Navy and/or white and/or yellow gold jewellery (earrings and chunky bangles) and navy (or gold) accessories (clutch/handheld bag and shoes/sandals).

For night: Up the glamour with white gold jewellery (earrings, bracelet, cocktail ring) set with dark blue sapphires and diamonds, keep the same navy blue clutch and shoes/sandals, that you wore for day.

2. Grecian:

For day-to-night: Yellow gold jewellery (earrings and bracelet/bangle/cuff); either textured, or perhaps with hints of green or blue, in beautiful classical designs (vintage, or Julie Sandlau [from Net-a-Porter]). Complete the look with a gold clutch/hand held bag and Grecian/Roman strappy high heeled sandals.

:smile: