Help Ladies! How do I spice up this dress?

1. [​IMG]

So I'm finally about to get this Ann Taylor dress (I still need to show you all pictures of the green dress I also bought from Ann Taylors). My BF's being extra nice to me because he's trying to convince me to go to VA with him (long story), and I love it like it is but I was thinking - do you ladies think a scarf around the mid-section would spice it up a bit? No? Or yes, and what colors?

2. Mmm, how about a pale green scarf or a floral (medium to dark) blue and white scarf?

3. Scarf would be good, how about chunky jewelry, like bracelets, a coral necklace would be really pretty

4. Pale green definitely came to mind!

I like that! Maybe I can find some example pictures online. . .

5. I'd do it up with accessories. Maybe gold/coral, or silver/blue.

Or, you could get really loud colored shoes.

Also, make-up could play a large role in the overall effect as well. :smile:

6. I would do a square belt, do you know what i mean??

7. Beautiful dress. I agree with BagLovingMom. I would do some chunky jewelry. And/ OR FABULOUS colored shoes!

Personally, I don't think I like the scarf idea, makes me think you are trying to cover up something. I'd prefer a belt over the scarf.

You'll look amazing!

8. [​IMG]Something colorful like these would be awesome, what do you think? Then you wouldn't even need a necklace. I always believe Less is More.

9. [​IMG]I LOVE the other ones but these are more affordable....

10. Holy &*@. I hadn't even thought of that! Thanks Minnie, that's such a great idea.

True, true.

11. So cute! Oh man. I want color and more color! You guys are so much better at this than I am, lol.

12. Yes!! Man. . .I've got a serious hunt ahead of me.

13. Pictures of my new dress. Sorry, crappy photography again. I wish I could've modeled it ON me, but there's no body length mirror in my dorm :/

dress 001.jpg dress 002.jpg dress 003.jpg dress 004.jpg
  14. a scarf with matching color or similar colored strappy sandals for the white dress

15. Oooh I like the new dress, I love the wide belt idea, they're so popular these days. Some wood bracelets would be a pretty contrast there's some pretty and cheap ones at the Gap. You'll look great whatever you go with!! Also BR for inexpensive jewelry and Urban Outfitters!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice