Help ladies! Alma BB or Monceau BB?

tiffany_

May 12, 2013
So yesterday I went in to pick up my pochette métis. I've been eyeing this little beauty for awhile on TPF and especially noticed them on IG via upcloseandstylish and juliet1313. I figured it would be the perfect all year around cross body bag. Basic tee, denim, espadrilles, and pochette métis -- perfect!

Since I'm trying to diversify my purse collection by adding a few more cross body pieces, I figured it would also be a good opportunity to add some color with it. I've fallen in love with pistache - a bright lime green and I'm determined it's 'the' color for this summer. :smile:

The dilemma is this - should I get the pistache in the alma bb or the monceau bb? They didn't have the monceau bb in the pistache so it's being ordered but I took a photo for comparison. I'm 5'6 and the alma bb sits lower on my hip than the monceau, which has an adjustable strap. My SA suggested the alma since the pochette métis I just bought has a very similar shape as the monceau.

Hmmm, but something about pistache in the monceau makes it look so beautiful!

Ladies what would you do?! TIA!

(2nd photo found on IG)

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398647301.914135.jpg

Your SA is right to say that the pochette metis and monceau looks similar with the same s-lock, shape and top handle. I would choose to go with the alma bb if I have to pick one. Good luck deciding!

I have an Alma BB, in fushia, which I absolutely love but I have to say that in pistache I would choose the Monceau instead. That color with the large silver s-lock clasp is such an amazing combination. Just gorgeous.