HELP - Knomo Laptop Bags Shipping to the US

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am looking for a great laptop bag and I found Knomo that is based in the UK. I am in the US. I have never ordered anything from overseas so I am not sure how the whole US Customs thing works. Does anyone know how much I would be charged in duty fees by US Customs?

2. I am sorry I don't know, but I do know Knomo bags and they are terrific - highly recommended and well worth the effort. Have you asked Knomo themselves about international shipping? They will probably be able to draw on experience with other customers in the US - I have always found them really helpful.

3. I ordered from them before -- very quick shipping and great CS, I don't think I got slammed with duties, but give them a call theyre helpful.

4. Thanks so much. I have emailed their customer service and they have been helpful. I just emailed them earlier today with this latest question.

Knomo seems to be the best laptop bags out there.

I am thinking of getting the Samara "15, does anyone have that one?