HELP!!! kelly 35 gold take it or leave it???

applebeary

O.G.
Jul 21, 2012
Hi all, need ur opinion and suggestion. This will be my first h bag. Sa just told me she has kelly 35 gold. I originally ask for 30 or 32 black.
Question:
1. Is 35 heavy? Heard thst b 35 is heavy how abt k35?
2. Is gold popular color?

I forgot to ask the hw and leather type

If there is mod pic for 35 gold kelly, can u pls help post?

Thanks

I just got my Kelly 35 Gold last month. I love it!!! Mine is Togo and PHW. Its versatile, casual and chic at the same time. This K is the very responsible bag that lead me into Gold mudslide. I got myself another Gold bag.

Hi all, need ur opinion and suggestion. This will be my first h bag. Sa just told me she has kelly 35 gold. I originally ask for 30 or 32 black.
Question:
1. Is 35 heavy? Heard thst b 35 is heavy how abt k35?
2. Is gold popular color?

I forgot to ask the hw and leather type

If there is mod pic for 35 gold kelly, can u pls help post?

Thanks

I don't think it's important if Gold is a popular color or not. What's important is if you like the color or not. And that you like the leather. I see you forgot to ask about the leather, but not everyone likes every sort of leather.

I do think Gold is a classic and I like it in a Kelly. Maybe you should go to the store to try it on if you have that possibility. Then you can see if you like it or not and if the 35 size works for you ;).

I have a gold 40 Kelly with ghw, and I love the color, I agree with Madame Bijoux I don't find the 40 heavy. I also have 2 35's and find them to be lighter than my Birkins, and more practical because of the shoulder strap. Grab it!

gold is a versatile colour that goes with almost anything. definitely a staple to have. and honestly, i see lots of colours of Hs around, but not so much of gold. i reckon you should give it a try and see how you feel it on u. if it fits, then get it!

Thanks all for your input, i ill drive to the store this weekend and see for my self. Call the SA again and it is Togo GHW. I prefer more structured bag, will Togo going to be very slouchy overtime?

I have a kelly 35 (indigo) and a birkin in gold - the kelly is much lighter in my opinion, and you can use the shoulder strap, which lightens it even more. I actually use it more than my birkin.

I LOVE gold - but it doesn't work for everyone. For me, I love the white stitch, and the color works really well against my olive skin - but it's not for everyone. You should be sure that YOU love gold - but do know that it's a classic color, and I think it works for many people.

Gold is a pretty and neutral color and the GHW compliments the gold color IMO.. I am gold color fan.. I like it more than etoupe becoz i think it compliments my skin tone better.. So you should see if the color suits you or not.. I would grab it and run if i were you though.. ;)

Another Gold fan here. I have a Gold Togo B with PHW and really enjoy it. The GHW will be lovely too. Mine has held its shape well but I also have a Black Togo B with GHW that is softer and a little less structured. In any case, I say Go for it. I don't think you will have any regrets. Good luck!