HELP! Keepall Dilemma

It does look big, but the bigger, the more outfits you can carry, amiright?

Mine looks big on me too, but I would rather it look bigger then not be able to fit everything I need in it. I think you did the right choice by picking the bigger one. :biggrin:

I agree if you're using it for luggage / travel it doesn't matter that it looks big

Although if you want something that feels more like a purse I've gotten 2-3 days worth of clothes, 2 toiletry bags, flat iron & heels (and more!) into my NF GM

Haha this sounds like me! I've stuffed my GM to the max for weekend trips!

1. You're traveling
2. It's luggage; not a handbag
I wouldn't worry about if it looks to be an appropriate fit or not. You've already covered the stylish part by going with LV. It all depends on how much you pack. Consider this: A 45 might be useful for a weekend getaway or overnight or as a carryon piece in addition to a larger bag. A 55 can accommodate all. I have a keepall b 45 and zephyr 55 and i have 55 on my list.

Congratulations, it is gorgeous, but it does look big on you (which is not necessarily a bad look!)
I have a 55 (and a 45 on the way - yay!), and as I've said to others who have considered getting it - it gets REALLY heavy to lug around when full, and it bumps into everything - and then the shoulder strap always leave nasty marks on my shoulders because again, it gets heavy. Hence I ended up ordering a 45 which I'm also going to use as a gym bag. I really wish I had gone with the 50 or 45 the first time around. If you know that you are a heavy packer or go on longer trips, the 55 might be more practical to keep - after all it is luggage, so it needs to satisfy your needs, but if not, I'd suggest downsizing.

I tried both of those on yesterday at the boutique and decided that the 50 was just perfect. Sadly as you mentioned it is not available in DE. I will likely get the mono 50 even though I would prefer DE. If I had to choose between the 45 and 55 though, I would choose the 45. GLD!

I think it's perfect! And since the DE only comes in 45 with 55 with strap, I'd rather have extra space leftover after packing than God forbid having to limit with what I could bring.

It looks huge on you but it is a luggage. Yes I agree with the others on here. If it fits all your needs than you're good! I have the 45 and I can fit 2-3 days of stuff. I am the same height as you too. I wanted something smaller since it is easier to travel with. Good luck!!!

The Keepall is a luggage item, not a purse, and thus emphasis is on functionality as opposed to how it looks on my body (granted I'm 5 10" w/o heels and pretty solid in physique). The 50 and 55 are good sizes since I'd rather have extra space then not enough...45 risks being too small and the 60 is just overkill IMO

Last edited:
I have the exact same problem as you! I just got a 55 and I think it looks silly how big it is on me (I'm 5"3). Now I don't know if I made the right choice.

I want to use mine as a carry-on on the plane and I'm worried that it will be too big, not only to fit under the seat in front of me, but also to lug around the airport....eeeek!

However, I too thought that the 45 would be too small to fit all my stuff, I mean, the 45 is basically a tote/handbag rather than a weekend/overnight bag. So then I thought, the 50 would be perfect and that I should have got it instead....

BUT.... I realized that the difference in size between the 50 and the 55 is only 2 inches (length) and 1 inch higher. So that is not a whole lot when worn. In other words, the 50 isn't going to look that much smaller to the naked eye!

I would keep the 55 for your large luggage and then start saving for the 45 as more of an overnight bag. I feel like the 50 is just not different enough in size.

I can't see the 55 ever fitting under the seat but once I did smash my full 55 into an almost full overhead bin, it just conformed to the other bags and 'just' fit, LOL.

My worry is when they run out of overhead space - I would HATE to check my keep all!

If you are just using it for car trips then it's fine. I wouldn't buy the 55 for airplane travel because you'd have to check it and it would get too heavy carrying it.

I have the 45 in graphite that I use as a carry-on and I LOVE it! It fits under the seat perfectly. It really is best suited for a carry-on or short overnight trips.

If you are just using it for car trips then it's fine. I wouldn't buy the 55 for airplane travel because you'd have to check it and it would get too heavy carrying it.

I have the 45 in graphite that I use as a carry-on and I LOVE it! It fits under the seat perfectly. It really is best suited for a carry-on or short overnight trips.

The 55 is approved for carry on travel.

It looks ok, kind of big but its a luggage.
Here's my personal opinion, I have the tendency to overpack and I have a fear that if I travel alone without my DBF, I will have a hard time hoisting a keepall 50 or 55 in the overhead bin. So I got myself a speedy b 35 DE for travel which I could put on top of my rolling luggage walking around security/gates.