Help, keep this Alma BB Noir?

Alma bb for me is a MUST have in my wardrobe. So i would say yes, KEEP the bag. I would prefer it on the original strap tho. I think the fendi strap look weird and take away the elegant and classic feeling of the bag :smile:

View attachment 3379911
I've been looking for a bag for summer that will work with my Fendi Karlito StrapYou and bag bug. Help, Yay or Nay?
I love how fun this is. I would keep the bag. For the summer it is so cute with the strap and the bag bug, but on the days that you want to be understated than put on the regular strap or wear it handheld. I think this is darling during the day and you can take it off for a night out. It is sooo versatile. Keep the bag and enjoy!!!

Love the bag and the charm looks good with it. Your cute strap is quite wide for the BB though - have you tried/ considered black Alma in the PM size? The strap would probably work better with a bigger bag.

Reactions: coloradolvr
Haha, that's like a 'would you like fries with your ketchup?' question. :lol:

I'm a fan of the Fendi bugs and love the look so would suggest to keep the bag but don't do both strap and charm together because it makes the entire look a bit OTT!

Last edited: