Help, keep this Alma BB Noir?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465778143.782310.jpg
    I've been looking for a bag for summer that will work with my Fendi Karlito StrapYou and bag bug. Help, Yay or Nay?

2. I love the bag but I don't care for all that ornamentation on it.

3. Alma bb for me is a MUST have in my wardrobe. So i would say yes, KEEP the bag. I would prefer it on the original strap tho. I think the fendi strap look weird and take away the elegant and classic feeling of the bag :smile:

4. Ditto

5. I love how fun this is. I would keep the bag. For the summer it is so cute with the strap and the bag bug, but on the days that you want to be understated than put on the regular strap or wear it handheld. I think this is darling during the day and you can take it off for a night out. It is sooo versatile. Keep the bag and enjoy!!!

6. #6 Jun 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
    Same. I think the strap and bag charm is quite full on. I would choose one or the other

7. Love the bag and the charm looks good with it. Your cute strap is quite wide for the BB though - have you tried/ considered black Alma in the PM size? The strap would probably work better with a bigger bag.

coloradolvr likes this.
  8. #8 Jun 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    Haha, that's like a 'would you like fries with your ketchup?' question. :lol:

I'm a fan of the Fendi bugs and love the look so would suggest to keep the bag but don't do both strap and charm together because it makes the entire look a bit OTT!

9. I agree. I think it's a great bag and the accessories are interesting on their own, but I am not a fan of the styling.

10. The bag's beautiful but I think the original strap would suit better. The strap you're showing looks much too thick and clumpy (if that's a word ;)

11. +1

Sometimes less is more.

12. Love the whole combo, definitely works! Makes the alma look youthful and current! :smile:

13. Agreed and the strap seems "too strong" for the bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice