Help!! Keep or sell my Azur Sarah?

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
When I first got into LV, I was very matchy-matchy but lately I've been mixing things up and switching out my mono and MC wallet. It used to really bother me when things didn't coordinate!
Now, I like a contrast of things, esp. slg's because I can find them inside my bag.
I have a mono, azur and white mc Sarah wallet. I usually use my Azur Sarah with my Azur Galliera and Azur Speedy, Mono with my mono bags, and White MC with my MC or mono bags. It's not like I don't use them all and they're sitting in my closet. And I also just got a zcp to go with my Eva.

But I've been thinking of selling my Azur Sarah to fund something else - maybe towards a newer bag or maybe a vernis wallet:P I think I'm a wallet addict.
So, should I keep the Azur Sarah since I do use it or sell it to fund a new bag and (just use one of my other wallets)??
Any opinions would be appreciated!! Thanks tpfers!!!:heart:

Oh, I also know selling/trading is not allowed on tpf, I'm just asking for opinions!

I couldn't be bothered changing wallets all the time so I say sell! I love the contrast, and as you say it's easy to find something when it has colour hehe.

I see your wishlist is now empty, apart from that HG Ebene Galleria (hurry up LV), so is there anything else you'd be looking to buy now?

I was thinking of a Vernis Zippy wallet for a change from the Sarah...I have a Tivoli (pre-loved) on the way so I don't really need another bag. Or maybe a vernis agenda- that would be less pricey.

hmmm...tough choice since you still use your azur sarah wallet. i personally like the look of the sarah wallet over the zippy wallet, so if you're wanting a pop of color for your azur bags, what about a sarah wallet in bleu nuit vernis? i love the look of those together :smile:

It depends whether you still like the wallet or not. If you do then I probably wouldn't sell it because you'd regret it later and wouldn't want to pay full price for another (imo). If you don't love it anymore then sell it for something that'll make you happier.

It depends whether you still like the wallet or not. If you do then I probably wouldn't sell it because you'd regret it later and wouldn't want to pay full price for another (imo). If you don't love it anymore then sell it for something that'll make you happier.

That's true Kenzo, I still really like it - I might just sell my old agenda (White MC but it's showing its age :smile:) to get a new one instead. I guess I just love wallets!!:P