Help! Keep or return: Chanel Sneakers

kpgirl

Jan 20, 2013
Phone ordered these sneakers yesterday through my local NM, and received them today via mail. However, I didn't expect the color to be so light! I called my two local NM to see if they will receive other colors, but unfortunately this is all from the cruise line. Called a local Chanel Boutique in the city to see, and all they have are Grey Leather, and White Leather in my size. Idk how I feel about white leather because it will get dirty so easily. There is a Barney's on the other side of the coast to get the grey suede, but I'm not entirely sure. Wanted to spoil myself a bit for my Birthday coming later this month, and thought these would be great- not so sure about the color. I really like the dark blue suede and grey suede, but again not too sure.

Attachments

• IMG_1379.jpg
    IMG_1379.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 448
  • IMG_1380.jpg
    IMG_1380.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 451
  • IMG_1332.png
    IMG_1332.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 454
I think you already know the answer! The light blue seems like it will be tricky to wear and any of the other options you mentioned would likely be a lot easier to style. Dark blue or grey suede sounds gorgeous!

Reactions: janellec
Called my SA at NM about letting me know when the grey suedes come in, so I can just swap them out! Really can't make outfits with the blue. Will update once grey suedes come in :heart:

Love the blue and the grey! Get whichever is more practical for you! I normally don't get excited about sneakers from premier brands, but these are super cute!