HELP! Keep a red 14C jumbo or a red 14C square mini??

karenab

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
Ok so I love the 14C red in caviar leather but I may want to downsize on what I have. I'm thinking MAYBE it should be either the red jumbo or the red square mini. Note: the sq mini delivers next week.

This is what I have:

Black lamb m/l classic flap ghw
Black caviar square mini ghw
Blue Roi caviar jumbo shw
Blue cobalt patent medium boy (see profile pic)
Red 14C caviar jumbo shw
Red 14C caviar square mini shw (on it's way)

Normally I gravitate towards smaller bags. I'm a fashion blogger and don't like my bag to overwhelm/over take what I am wearing. I LOVE square minis and wear my black one a lot swinging from the shoulder or worn cross body. Plus I just love the way it looks size wise. I wonder if jumbo's look too big on me? Two friends who own Chanels (and love jumbos) disagree and think it honestly looks fine on me. I have a friend who has the same red jumbo who's similar size to me and it looks amazing on her. Is it just in my head??

I am 5ft 7 and slim-ish frame. As I said, I think I want to downsize but I cannot decide which should go. What's everyones thoughts?

Before I ever owned a Chanel bag I always thought that if I ever did I'd ideally want one in black and one in red. That's it. Now look at me :faint:
Help!

well, I'd say the #1 keeper is the M/L black lamb w/ghw,(especially if you got it for less $$$ than it's selling for now) so work it out from there

Ok so I love the 14C red in caviar leather but I may want to downsize on what I have. I'm thinking MAYBE it should be either the red jumbo or the red square mini. Note: the sq mini delivers next week.

This is what I have:

Red 14C caviar jumbo shw

Normally I gravitate towards smaller bags. I'm a fashion blogger and don't like my bag to overwhelm/over take what I am wearing. I LOVE square minis and wear my black one a lot swinging from the shoulder or worn cross body. Plus I just love the way it looks size wise. I wonder if jumbo's look too big on me? Two friends who own Chanels (and love jumbos) disagree and think it honestly looks fine on me. I have a friend who has the same red jumbo who's similar size to me and it looks amazing on her. Is it just in my head??

I am 5ft 7 and slim-ish frame. As I said, I think I want to downsize but I cannot decide which should go. What's everyones thoughts?

Before I ever owned a Chanel bag I always thought that if I ever did I'd ideally want one in black and one in red. That's it. Now look at me :faint:
Help!
May I ask where did you find square caviar 14C? I love the the 14C red color. Thank you advance for your response. I am looking for red caviar 14C too.

May I ask where did you find square caviar 14C? I love the the 14C red color. Thank you advance for your response. I am looking for red caviar 14C too.

On ebay! Yes its such a great red. I feared it to be orangey but its not. A friend has the jumbo too and has been wearing it daily for two months straight and it actually changed into a deeper lipsrick red so it gets better:graucho:

I hope you find one. Are you after a square mini only in that colour?

On ebay! Yes its such a great red. I feared it to be orangey but its not. A friend has the jumbo too and has been wearing it daily for two months straight and it actually changed into a deeper lipsrick red so it gets better:graucho:

I hope you find one. Are you after a square mini only in that colour?
Hi Karenab,
Thank you so much for your quick response! I already had a 14C jumbo caviar. I missed the 14C square mini because I didn't know how cute it looks like. Until the season passed, I saw it online how other ladies wore them. I am dying to get it but I have no trust on EBay. Since super fakes (Chanel bags )look very real too. I only purchase my bags from boutiques and department stores.

Hi Karenab,
Thank you so much for your quick response! I already had a 14C jumbo caviar. I missed the 14C square mini because I didn't know how cute it looks like. Until the season passed, I saw it online how other ladies wore them. I am dying to get it but I have no trust on EBay. Since super fakes (Chanel bags )look very real too. I only purchase my bags from boutiques and department stores.

I've never seen a 14c square mini on anyone before in real life. I have seen a couple of pics online but still, not many. It's so rare.

I hear you. eBay is difficult to say the least. The bag arrives tomorrow.

Did you sell the jumbo? if so, why if you don't mind me asking?

This is what I have:

Red 14C caviar jumbo shw

Help!
I would keep the jumbo

While looking over your list again, it occurs to me that your bags are all different from each other, it wouldn't be bad to keep all of them if you can. .

While looking over your list again, it occurs to me that your bags are all different from each other, it wouldn't be bad to keep all of them if you can. .

I know what you mean. I will see what I end up doing. If one went it would be whatever I least use.

Thanks everyone! Chanel colors like this are not easy to let go.

I know what you mean. I will see what I end up doing. If one went it would be whatever I least use.

Thanks everyone! Chanel colors like this are not easy to let go.

Well...............you are talking RED, which a whole different kind of question, so the answer has to be keep them both, keep them all! :smile: