Help!! Just can't decide

lilackatz

O.G.
Mar 16, 2006
HI, I had decided i wanted a regular Bayswater in oak but have since seen the smaller satchel and when i was in H of F yesterday saw the small Bayswater Buckle. Now i don't know what to do! Thoughts pleeeese.

Hi I got a bayswater approx 2 months ago I've only used it a couple of times (not working at the moment tho ) got a bayswater satchel about 3 weeks ago and love it I've used it everyday even camping this weekend !!!

I prefer the bayswater. I don't like the SBS, but that's because I don't find it big enough, and don't wear cross body bags at all. You need to think about how much you carry, and which you would get most use out of. :smile:

Hi I have a pocket bayswater and I love this style so much however I dont use this bag a lot.. Maybe I used it 3 times .The main reason why I dont use it that much is ... I find it too heavy .Its very roomy and its a classic style although its impossible to carry the bag for a long walks as my arm is getting to tired .. If I were You I would go for smaller bayswater. hope that helps :smile:

Thanks guys. I'm a bit worried that the satchel is too small what are your thought on the Bayswater Buckle? I do like the look of it. I too worry that the regular Bays might be too big. X

I have a small Bayswater buckle (bought it 3 weeks ago) and it's bigger than the sbs and I love it. I got a black shrunken calf and I've not only got room for all the stuff I lug about, but it looks and feels (and smells) divine. I've got an old baywater full size from 6 years ago and she's fab too, but I think my new bays buckle is the best. I too was considering a sbs but when I stood the two together the buckle win my over.... Hope that helps x

Last edited:
I have a small Bayswater buckle (bought it 3 weeks ago) and it's bigger than the sbs and I love it. I got a black shrunken calf and I've not only got room for all the stuff I lug about, but it looks and feels (and smells) divine. I've got an old baywater full size from 6 years ago and she's fab too, but I think my new bays buckle is the best. I too was considering a sbs but when I stood the two together the buckle win my over.... Hope that helps x

Thank you . Think you've said what I wanted to hear & finally made my mind up for me. I'll keep you posted! X

I love my sbs's - I find the std bayswater too big and too heavy. I have looked at the bayswater buckle and thought maybe you could pull in it at the sides , but I read on here that someone had tried that and it doesn't really work. My vote is sbs everytime!