Help! Jumbo or Dionysus?!

Red for sure... but that grey is lovely too!!!

Thank you!! I guess it's obvious who the winner is in this battle haha.

This is really tough because I love this season's red and grey. I ended up purchasing the red and grey jumbos :hbeat:

If I must choose one...I think I would choose red :heart:

Lucky you!!! [emoji7][emoji7] wish I could buy both but I need to be good and pick one haha. I'll be hunting down the red tomorrow. Just to clarify, your red is 17b right? Just want to make sure I'm getting the correct one.

Reactions: chicnfab
Thank you!! I guess it's obvious who the winner is in this battle haha.

Lucky you!!! [emoji7][emoji7] wish I could buy both but I need to be good and pick one haha. I'll be hunting down the red tomorrow. Just to clarify, your red is 17b right? Just want to make sure I'm getting the correct one.
Hehehe thank you :giggle::blush:
Yup, my red jumbo is 17B

IMG_8378.JPG

Ahh I saw both in person (some one else was buying the red) and I was there to buy my lovely grey! My wardrobe goes best with grey and I'm obsessed with grey shades right now. The red was stunning too!! Only reason I didn't purchase it is because I already have a red boy I love and don't feel the need to add another red... but I have many bags in different shades of grey lol

Sorry wasn't too helpful lol but I don't think u can wrong here. If you have to pick one I'd pick the one that goes with your wardrobe and possibly get red in medium?

Sorry wasn't too helpful lol but I don't think u can wrong here. If you have to pick one I'd pick the one that goes with your wardrobe and possibly get red in medium?

Haha no you were helpful! I actually wear a lot of grey tops so I'm kind of thinking the red would be a good pop? [emoji23] if only I could just buy both right.