HELP, JUC ring for boys

asterificious

Jan 14, 2016
Hi all, I have been searching for a WG juc ring for myself, and after looking around a few stores in my hometown, unfortunately none of them has my size.

BUT, today I had a fateful encounter with this beauty at a pawn shop near my work place. Its the perfect size and the condition was excellent. Plus it was around 30% off retail price too, so I decided to snatch it up in a jiffy.

I was so happy, but now I dont know why I am having quite a buyer's remorse. While I love the design, I am not sure if it suits my style.

What do you think, should I keep it??

IMG_1482747949.774826.jpg

Hi all, I have been searching for a WG juc ring for myself, and after looking around a few stores in my hometown, unfortunately none of them has my size.

BUT, today I had a fateful encounter with this beauty at a pawn shop near my work place. Its the perfect size and the condition was excellent. Plus it was around 30% off retail price too, so I decided to snatch it up in a jiffy.

I was so happy, but now I dont know why I am having quite a buyer's remorse. While I love the design, I am not sure if it suits my style.

View attachment 3557311
I like this ring. It's very cool and original. It suits you very well.

Reactions: asterificious

View attachment 3557311

You had that encounter for a reason! I really like the edginess and the color of the WG with your skin. Keep it :smile:

Reactions: asterificious