Help! JUC diamond or no diamond

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’m new to Cartier and so far only own a JUC YG ring with no diamonds.

I’m looking to add a JUC bracelet into my collection but keep going back n forth between the plain YG vs YG with diamonds.

I like the plain matches my ring and it’s simple and chic, more of a everyday look. However, it’s so hard to say no to the diamond one.

Added some pictures for reference. Please send help!

P.S. I do plan to add the classic love bracelet to stack some day.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Congratulations on your JUC ring!!! How great that you can add to it.
    I may be representing the minority here, but I like the JUC better without diamonds. It depends what look you are going for. IMHO the JUC wihout diamonds looks a bit "younger" and more appropriate for daily wear. Of course, in the end it all depends on your dress style and personal preference.
    Good luck and enjoy whatever you chose!

Tote Ali, Pagan, chiquitapet and 3 others like this.
  3. I prefer without. It’s an edgy piece and, to me, the diamonds compete with that.

S_STAR, Tote Ali, Pagan and 4 others like this.
  4. I too prefer the look of it without diamonds. For some reason the plain gold adds to the utilitarian look of a functional screw bracelet. I also would like to point out that I am matchy matchy so I would love that the plain would match my ring perfectly!

5. I am eyeing a rg JUC bracelet with diamond for 2019. I am committed to get the one with diamond because I will not be stacking this bracelet but just wear it solo. If I were to stack it, I would get one without diamonds.

htkt and marzipanchen like this.
  6. Thanks for all the comments. Just when I’m leaning towards no diamond, my hubby says the diamond one looks nicer. Why is it so hard? :sad:

7. I don't think I'm going to make it any easier because I prefer the look with the diamonds! I think the diamonds actually work because they're kind of incongruous (in a good way). I like the juxtaposition against this utilitarian, hardware looking bracelet. The diamonds soften the look a little bit and I actually think makes it more suitable for everyday. It will still match your ring, just with a little bit more glam :smile:

WingNut, htkt, Ici and 2 others like this.
  8. I much prefer the diamonds but I think the piece difference is so huge. If you can afford the diamonds I’d go with that because it’s so much more feminine.

allure244 and Shopgirl1996 like this.
  9. I prefer the one with diamonds though the price difference is rather huge. I used to think the one without diamonds looks a bit plain and really like I'm putting a nail on my wrist (just my personal opinion).

htkt likes this.
  10. With diamonds look a bit more softer, more feminine. Without diamonds was the original design. Will you be stretching your budget a lot if you went with diamonds? The price difference is huge.

WingNut and htkt like this.
  11. I like it better with diamonds. However, unless money is no object, I don't think the increase in price is worth it for the amount of diamonds added.

htkt and marzipanchen like this.
  12. Ha that’s exactly what my hubby said. Lol

13. I prefer the diamonds, always. Like another poster said, it gives it a softer, more feminine look.

diva lee and htkt like this.
  14. I prefer with diamonds- love the look of it much more.

htkt likes this.
  15. I too prefer the one with diamonds. In my opinion the non-diamond just looks a little too masculine for my taste. But it’s really to each individual’s style

diva lee and htkt like this.