Help! J12 Question

33mm all watches
diamond bezel I have about 8 months and STILL LOVE IT...Looks brand new and I wear it the MOST of all my watches ..
The black is great but does not shine to me as nice as the white one and the black shows every fingerprint on it and I ALWAYS have to wipe it clean when I have it on so the ceramic shines...BUT STILL A GREAT PIECE

j12-1.jpg

VIP, omg those are gorgeous watches. If you don't mind me asking where did you buy those? I would love to have the J12 diamond marker.

Thank You:heart: Saks 5th avenue NYC around march/april of this year
I saved on tax since they were shipped out of state:graucho: which is Nice when you are spending this much money :yes:

VIP, wow gorgeous! I really want the Black one. But now am worried about all the fingerprints you mentioned. GAH!!!

If you get a chance to see one is person PLEASE do so and you see for yourself...Maybe it would not bother you as much ..MY SA told me about the fingerprints before I bought it.....Before you say NO TO BLACK PLEASE see it is person....When it is FINGERPRINT FREE it is a Great color watch...
Just like a BLACK CAR..When it is clean ..........it SHINES GREAT ........when Dirty it looks like crap;)
The Black watch is the same...Keep it clean and IT WILL LOOK GREAT:yes:

If you get a chance to see one is person PLEASE do so and you see for yourself...Maybe it would not bother you as much ..MY SA told me about the fingerprints before I bought it.....Before you say NO TO BLACK PLEASE see it is person....When it is FINGERPRINT FREE it is a Great color watch...
Just like a BLACK CAR..When it is clean ..........it SHINES GREAT ........when Dirty it looks like crap;)
The Black watch is the same...Keep it clean and IT WILL LOOK GREAT:yes:

Thank you VIP! I will def. go check them out.

33mm all watches
diamond bezel I have about 8 months and STILL LOVE IT...Looks brand new and I wear it the MOST of all my watches ..
The black is great but does not shine to me as nice as the white one and the black shows every fingerprint on it and I ALWAYS have to wipe it clean when I have it on so the ceramic shines...BUT STILL A GREAT PIECE

j12-1.jpg

Thanks the photos are great.
When you were shopping for the watch
were all j12 band ceramic ?
Or do they offer other materials for hte band?

I may be late in this thread. I have the CHANEL J12 Black ceramic with the diamond markers. I bought this watch two years ago and I love it!:yahoo: The white one is gorgeous! Good luck! :P