Help! I've just gone crazy in the sales!

Feb 26, 2007
Hi everyone,

I just needed to confess to someone, anyone....I've been shopping in the sales and just spent £1000 on clothes. I know I shouldn't have, I'm meant to be on a serious spending ban to save for a trip to New York at the end of the year. But I couldn't help myself! All the pieces I bought were 50% off, and I got another 50% off the marked down prices with my staff discount, so really I just saved myself £2500 :yes:

So I ended up with:

A Moschino brown and cream coat, with a wide round collar, cinched waist and pleated skirt. It could be worn as a coat or a dress, so very versatile (or so I'm telling myself).

A goooorgeous Jonathan Saunders long sky blue formal skirt.

A cashmere Alexander McQueen jumper with a deep v-neck that had a tied bow at the base of the v.

A melon coloured long wrap cardigan by CashCa.

A black jersey dress with pleat detailing by Rozae Nichols

A cream coat very similar to the Moschino one by Ann Louise Roswald (looks a lot like a dress Charlotte wore in the Christening episode of Sex and the City!)

Sorry, the descriptions aren't great, but I'll take some photos tonight. I just needed to appease my guilt, after one of my colleagues saw the receipt and gasped!!! :shame:

Has anyone been hitting the sales big time?! Make me feel better :yes: