Help! It's decision time and I could use your invaluable advice!!

Momarama

Jan 1, 2017
IMG_1488044638.230735.jpgIMG_1488044648.466668.jpg

I've been longing for bag with black hardware, and I didn't think I'd be in this position but I have located both bags! I'm a crazy fan of Chevron, and love this reissue size. I'm a little worried about the size of the mini flap. Mostly due to the fact that I have an iPhone 7plus. I dont have any flap bags yet....I prefer the turn lock. What's a girl to do?? Would both be overkill? Im relatively new to the Chanel way of life but am fully and enthusiastically assimilated. I clearly need to pace myself!!

P.S. Where do you find the fun emojis?

I don't know. Both are beautiful!
I can't help you w/ which bag because I like both (maybe the Chevron a little more), but I can help you find the emojis.

At the bottom of the text box, you see "post reply" ,"upload a file", and a cogwheel. Click on the cogwheel.
You'll be directed to a screen where you can still type, but there is a bar w/ all types of things you can do (bold print, italic print, underline, etc.). About midway, you should see a smiley face. Click it and you should see all sorts of faces on the bottom of your text box. Click the word "animated". Click your cursor where you want to place your animation in your text box. Click the animation.
I hope this helped.
Best of luck choosing. You can't make a bad choice between these two beauties! :loveeyes:

View attachment 3616265View attachment 3616266

I've been longing for bag with black hardware, and I didn't think I'd be in this position but I have located both bags! I'm a crazy fan of Chevron, and love this reissue size. I'm a little worried about the size of the mini flap. Mostly due to the fact that I have an iPhone 7plus. I dont have any flap bags yet....I prefer the turn lock. What's a girl to do?? Would both be overkill? Im relatively new to the Chanel way of life but am fully and enthusiastically assimilated. I clearly need to pace myself!!

P.S. Where do you find the fun emojis?

OMG.....they are both stunning!! I don't know how helpful this is.....but I would honestly grab both. The chevron reissue is a show stopper and the mini is so pretty and VERY hard to come by... and once it is gone you might regret it. Good luck deciding! :heart:

I don't know. Both are beautiful!
I can't help you w/ which bag because I like both (maybe the Chevron a little more), but I can help you find the emojis.

At the bottom of the text box, you see "post reply" ,"upload a file", and a cogwheel. Click on the cogwheel.
You'll be directed to a screen where you can still type, but there is a bar w/ all types of things you can do (bold print, italic print, underline, etc.). About midway, you should see a smiley face. Click it and you should see all sorts of faces on the bottom of your text box. Click the word "animated". Click your cursor where you want to place your animation in your text box. Click the animation.
I hope this helped.
Best of luck choosing. You can't make a bad choice between these two beauties! :loveeyes:

Reactions: Momarama
What a lovely 'dilemma' to have-both are gorgeous! If i had to pick one the reissue would be the winner for me-I love love love chevron and I think the reissue is the epitome of Chanel elegance too-perfect combo! Good luck deciding-you can't go wrong with either!

The Chevron in this combination looks MUCH better, in my opinion.

I like quilted Chanels to have a glow or sheen. That mini looks so matte. If it didn't have a CC clasp on it and it were anonymously seen on the street, my eyes would ignore it.

To be honest, I'm disappointed with Chanel's decision to combine the quilted matte calfskin with the black hardware on this mini flap. I think it would look jaw-dropping with shiny silver or gold hardware(!!!) due to the contrast.

Somebody on here purchased a larger flap in calfskin/so black hardware, though...and maybe because of its larger surface area, it doesn't look quite as dull. It reflects a better sheen.

Last edited: