Help! It's decision time and I could use your invaluable advice!!

I don't know. Both are beautiful!
I can't help you w/ which bag because I like both (maybe the Chevron a little more), but I can help you find the emojis.

At the bottom of the text box, you see "post reply" ,"upload a file", and a cogwheel. Click on the cogwheel.
You'll be directed to a screen where you can still type, but there is a bar w/ all types of things you can do (bold print, italic print, underline, etc.). About midway, you should see a smiley face. Click it and you should see all sorts of faces on the bottom of your text box. Click the word "animated". Click your cursor where you want to place your animation in your text box. Click the animation.
I hope this helped.
Best of luck choosing. You can't make a bad choice between these two beauties! :loveeyes:

Got it!:happydance::yahoo:Thank you!! :tup: So fun!

Chevron reissue, but it would be great to have the mini for a more casual look also. Oath would not be overkill - as long as both make your heart skip...do they both do this? It sounds like the chevron does....

I am sooooo a classic flap girl. In general don't really care for the reissues. But this one is stunning.

And I never buy a bag that can't comfortably carry my phone. Why?!? What good is the bag at that point. My bag is supposed to carry my stuff. So that would also push me to the chevron.

So chevron reissue definitely gets my vote!
----
Emojis:
I don't use the app or my laptop to access TPF.. I always use my browser on my iPhone. @ElainePG and @msd_bags, two lovely ladies on another thread I frequent, shared this link to a larger number of emojis that accessible with the smiley face button. Go crazy! LOL!

https://forum.purseblog.com/help/smilies

Reactions: bklner2014
I am sooooo a classic flap girl. In general don't really care for the reissues. But this one is stunning.

And I never buy a bag that can't comfortably carry my phone. Why?!? What good is the bag at that point. My bag is supposed to carry my stuff. So that would also push me to the chevron.

So chevron reissue definitely gets my vote!
----
Emojis:
I don't use the app or my laptop to access TPF.. I always use my browser on my iPhone. @ElainePG and @msd_bags, two lovely ladies on another thread I frequent, shared this link to a larger number of emojis that accessible with the smiley face button. Go crazy! LOL!

https://forum.purseblog.com/help/smilies

Totally agree on the phone issue! But I've seen YouTube videos on WIMB on minis and iPhone plus could fit in minis (I don't have a mini yet so can't swear by it).

If the phone issue is solved I would go for the mini! The chevron and reissue don't sing to me

Both are beautiful! But I do prefer the reissue more. Also, you don't need to worry about the iPhone 7 plus not fitting into the mini flap, because it does fit, with plenty of room to spare.

Chevron reissue, but it would be great to have the mini for a more casual look also. Oath would not be overkill - as long as both make your heart skip...do they both do this? It sounds like the chevron does....

Ps I would not buy any bag that didn't fit my phone, a card case and keys at a minimum! Check that your phone fits..

I like the mini flap. It does fit my ip6+. Plus, just my preference, i prefer the old chevron with one directional chevron.

But it boils down to which one you realy love. Sounds like you are leaning towards the chevron there :biggrin: either way both are gorgeous bags! Any option that you can try them both & get the feel of it?

I decided to go with the Chevron! It's on its way. But when the Flap comes I'm going to see if I like it, irl. I saw some mod shots and It definitely didn't look as washed out as the picture does so it's still on the radar, too. Thanks for all the advice, everyone!

I'm having this same dilemma but between the m/l and the reissue. Do you have any regrets? I'm just wondering about the sheep skin if it's delicate for daily use. I do like reissues better in general over the classics they are lighter and I like the longer strap to crossbody but I don't know about the way the chevron is going. I'm so torn for I haven't seen either in person yet.