Help...its about Marc by Marc Jacobs bag! Im in love :(

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone,
    I went thru neimanmarcus website, and I found that they have the bag Ive been looking for.
    I need to have it. Unfortunately, I live in Germany, so I cant make online shopping fr NM .Ive been searching the whole Paris last time and they only have it in blue color. I dont know where to buy in Germany. I havent seen any shop that selling Marc Jacob bags. So if u guys have any info out there, pls let me know!!!
    Thanks
    ps: I attached the pic, hope its working

MJ.jpg
  2. eLUXURY has one in Bittersweet Chocolate but I don't know if they ship overseas :smile: .Here's the link;) http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=11034716&SectionID=9000

3. What about calling a Marc Jacobs store to see if they have it, and whether they would ship it to you in Germany?

NYC: 212.924.0026
    LA: 323.653.0100
    Boston: 617.425.0404

Also, try the Paris store and www.eluxury.com. I'm not sure if they ship overseas, but worth a shot.

Good luck!

4. or you could go through an international shopping service, like comerxia (google it, I don't remember the website)..
    Good luck! it IS cute!;)

5. Thanks everyone for the INFOS.......I will try to call MARC JACOBS and see what they can do!!!!
    The eluxury, they dont ship international.
    I have sent email to Marc Jacobs website, but I havent get any reply yet!
    Thanks again, I will keep u guys post if I get the bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice