Help: Is this normal?

qgo

May 22, 2015
IMG_4841.JPG Hi ladies!

So I finally decided to pull the trigger and got my YSL WOC in the medium size. I found a few loose threads on the bottom of the original one I purchased over the weekend, so I decided to go in to do an exchange.

When I got home, I noticed there is a flat spot around the L.... is this normal? :/

Reactions: Joyjoy7
Well, of course the sharp bottom part of the logo ('L') has to be attached somehow to the bag and consequently that part of the leather is pressed down a little... If you are referring to that, I believe this is normal :smile: Otherwise I don't see what you are referring to, either :smile:

image2.JPG image1.JPG I recently bought my first designer bag the YS envelope on chain in black and have used it 3 times and look at the wear !! I'm gutted and so shocked at the quality. I have bags from zara that look better than this after years of wear. Has anyone managed to get a refund for this issue? purchased from ysl.com.

View attachment 3639881 View attachment 3639882 I recently bought my first designer bag the YS envelope on chain in black and have used it 3 times and look at the wear !! I'm gutted and so shocked at the quality. I have bags from zara that look better than this after years of wear. Has anyone managed to get a refund for this issue? purchased from ysl.com.

I would call customer service and see what they can do for you!