Help: Is this normal?

qgo

May 22, 2015
IMG_4841.JPG Hi ladies!

So I finally decided to pull the trigger and got my YSL WOC in the medium size. I found a few loose threads on the bottom of the original one I purchased over the weekend, so I decided to go in to do an exchange.

When I got home, I noticed there is a flat spot around the L.... is this normal? :/

Reactions: Joyjoy7

dotty8

O.G.
Feb 9, 2011
Well, of course the sharp bottom part of the logo ('L') has to be attached somehow to the bag and consequently that part of the leather is pressed down a little... If you are referring to that, I believe this is normal :smile: Otherwise I don't see what you are referring to, either :smile:

Mar 20, 2017
image2.JPG image1.JPG I recently bought my first designer bag the YS envelope on chain in black and have used it 3 times and look at the wear !! I'm gutted and so shocked at the quality. I have bags from zara that look better than this after years of wear. Has anyone managed to get a refund for this issue? purchased from ysl.com.

Jordannabeach

Mar 29, 2017
Mine is the same. Also heard fake ysls to have the emblem deeply pressed into the leather but as long as you're sure of its authenticity it's quite normal.

qgo

May 22, 2015
Oh my gosh, that scares me! I've had my WOC for about a month now and luckily have not run into the corners peeling issue :/

qgo

May 22, 2015
View attachment 3639881 View attachment 3639882 I recently bought my first designer bag the YS envelope on chain in black and have used it 3 times and look at the wear !! I'm gutted and so shocked at the quality. I have bags from zara that look better than this after years of wear. Has anyone managed to get a refund for this issue? purchased from ysl.com.
I would call customer service and see what they can do for you!