HELP! Is this normal or would you exchange it?

cerezah

Cerezah
May 23, 2014
I am on a vacation in barcelona and just bought myself a lovely Pochette nm in mono. Back at the hotel I noticed the corner of the bag that was kind of curled, the stiching isn't straight like on the other corners. I took the pochette back to exchange it but they only had this one and they would not give my money back... They told me to exchange it back at home if that's what I wanted to do. So how about your pochettes? Are the corners like this or should they be perfect? Of course, the store manager didn't see anyhing wrong with my purse! Should I keep this one or exchange it at home?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 505
Thanks for the replys! I think I will change the bag back at home.. I know the corner wouldn't be noticeable to anyone but me BUT it's a matter of principle cos I know it shouldn't look like this :/ let's hope they won't make a problem about exchanging it!

That definitely wont better me..if it was a loose thread or damage to the canvas or theres hole in my bag that would bother me. No wonder lv didnt accept the return. Ill side with them big time on this..but if you wanna return this because it bothered you then have it exchange as they recommended...