HELP, is this fake?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,
    Hope you can help me. Just bought this bag from a private seller which has bought the bag on Fashionette.de. And iam unsure the bag is autentic? Can you please help me. I got the receipt from Fasionette.de. it looks very real, but iam not sure about the fabric inside the bag. The serial number is: 2051431. Really hope you can help me. Thanks :smile:

Attached Files:

2. Looks fine to me

3. my black Alexa also has plain fabric inside the body of the bag and thick suede/back side of leather on the flap.

4. Thanks, just wasn't sure about the textile inside the bag. cause I thought there should be logo printed in the textile :smile:

5. Great, then I'am more relaxed :smile: Thank you so much.

6. I have 3 Alexas, in different colours and sizes, will check all and let you know, but I am 100% sure they do have different fabric lining

7. found photo of my black Alexa in my laptop, it does have a tree on the fabric... will check other 2 when I get home
    but my inner logo is different, too... if your bag is of a recent collection it will not necessarily be coming with the same fabric lining

Attached Files:

8. Hi, I have checked mine, all three have fabric lining with tree logo

9. Hi Elvis, thank you for that, was too quick off the mark! :smile:

10. If it makes you feel any better until you get it authenticated, I've made 2 purchases from Fashionette (same bag but different colours) I had one of them authenticated on the Bal threads and it was perfectly fine and authentic

I am sure you will be fine - good luck and enjoy carrying

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.